Digital Marketing Assistant 12 month FTC (maternity cover)
Reporting to the Head of Digital, the role is responsible for designing and implementing strategies to increase online visibility, drive traffic to to client websites, generate website goal conversions, track, measure and report on ROI.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Salary £18k - £22k
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
Skills you must have:
- Proven experience in managing social media on behalf of multiple brands using Hootsuite.
- Experience of creating and implementing PPC advertising in Google AdWords and Facebook
- Ability to analyse websites using Google Analytics and develop and implement SEO strategies to improve visibility
- Strong written and oral communications skills with ability to present yourself well to clients
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to plan, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
Passion for the industry and enthusiasm to learn
Desirable skills that would be nice to have:
Apply by email
- 1-2 years work experience in an agency environment
- Experience of working with clients who market B2B and B2C
- Ability to write content and blogs as well as compelling headlines that make readers take action
- The ability to perform simple updates to websites using WordPress
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS with experience of applying tracking code to websites to measure user behaviour and/or experience in using Google Tag manager
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
No agencies please.
Work Experience and Work Placements
Spaces for work experience in 2017 have now been filled.