About the job
We are looking for an enthusiastic designer to join our busy studio in the heart of Winchester to help us design and produce great work.
Do you want to work in a small creative agency with the opportunity to get involved in interesting projects? Do you have experience in designing for digital, brand identity and print? Then we want you!
You must have these skills:
- A keen eye for design with a great portfolio of work.
- Idea generation and development.
- An understanding of typography, composition, and colour.
- The ability to create and present ideas to brief and on time.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in using Adobe's Creative Cloud applications such as InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Passion for the industry and enthusiasm to learn.
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to plan, prioritise, work in a team and to tight deadlines.
You will be working on projects including but not limited to: digital, print and brand identity.
If you also have these skills we’d be seriously impressed:
- Experience in Wordpress and Squarespace
- Experience in developing e-commerce websites using WooCommerce and Shopify.
- Experience in Dreamweaver and MailChimp.
- 2+ years’ experience in an agency environment.
- Experience in sending jobs to print.
- Knowledge of how to make the perfect cup of tea, milk first?
Salary and benefits
- Salary £22k to £26k
- Bonus scheme
- 22 days holiday rising by 1 day per year
- Full Time position
- To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
No agencies please.