About the job
As a key member of the digital marketing department, your role will incorporate everything from social media management and content creation to Google ads management.
- Working directly with clients to manage all aspects of marketing; social media, SEO, Google Ads and campaigns.
- Supporting and working directly with the design team to create, creative and compelling advertising campaigns for clients.
- Working with the web developers to make sure websites are SEO friendly and content is fully optimised.
- Managing our own social media accounts.
You will need:
- A good working knowledge of Google tools including Analytics, Search Console and Google Ads.
- Existing Google Academy member, or willingness to take the necessary Google exams.
- Exceptional copywriting skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Commercial awareness and a sound, working knowledge of digital marketing.
- The ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Strong organisational skills to manage your own time and adhere to deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- A passion for all things marketing and an enthusiasm for learning.
Helpful skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or demonstrate you’re just as clever.
- Knowledge of SEO practices and techniques.
- A flair for design and photography.
- Can whip up a good blog post.
- A working knowledge of social media scheduling platforms.
- Can tell their boomerang from their superzoom.
Salary and benefits
- Salary up to £27k
- Bonus scheme
- 22 days holiday rising by 1 day per year
- Full Time position
- Central Winchester location
- Occasional dog
- To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
No agencies please.
Work Experience and Work Placements
Spaces for work experience in 2019 have now been filled.